LICENCE TO OPERATE A VEHICLE LOADING CRANE – GREATER THAN 10 METRE TONNES
Licence to Operate a Vehicle Loading Crane – 10 Metres/Tonne and Above
Course code: TLILIC0012
• TLILIC0012 Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
This unit requires a person operating a vehicle loading crane to plan the work, conduct routine checks, set up the crane, shift loads in a safe manner and safely shut down and secure the crane. This licence course includes assessment & certification of the candidate.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• 2 forms of ID for the application of High Risk Work Licence
Onsite or at our training facility
Western Australia only
• Accurately record and maintain information relating to crane operations
• Use communication techniques in the workplace including hand signals, whistles and two-way radios
• Use interpersonal communication skills at a level sufficient to communicate with other site personnel
• Operate crane including all functions to their maximum extension in the loading and unloading of loads to the safe working rated capacity of the crane, in conjunction with other associated personnel
• Use of lifting equipment and basic slinging techniques suitable for the loads to be loaded/unloaded as defined by workplace procedures
• Apply risk assessment and hazard control strategies, including hierarchy of control as applied to the positioning and safe operation of the vehicle loading crane (particular awareness of the risks associated with overhead powerlines/electrical cables, ground conditions and vehicle tipping)
• Use and interpret crane manufacturer’s specifications and data, including load charts to enable the vehicle loading crane to be configured for the load
• Verify problems and equipment faults and demonstrate appropriate response procedures.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.