Licence to Perform Rigging - basic level
Licence to Perform Rigging – basic level
Course code: CPCCLRG3001
• CPCCLRG3001 Licence to perform rigging – basic level
Our aim with this course is to provide the participants with the skills and the knowledge to safely perform rigging work, which may lead to the assessments required by the relevant State or Territory to issue a High Risk Work Licence.
Note: An additional fee is charged by the relevant state or territory regulatory bodies for the issuance of High Risk Work Licences.
This course has been designed to develop the skills and knowledge to perform basic rigging work associated with movement of plant and equipment, steel erections, hoists (including mast climbing hoists), placement of pre-cast concrete, safety nets and static lines, perimeter safety screens and shutters.
- Planning the job, hazard identification and implementing controls
- Calculating safe working load (SWL) and working load limits (WLL)
- Selecting and inspecting equipment
- Setting up the tasks
- Erecting and dismantling structures and plant
FSA Entry Requirements:
- USI that can be verified to ensure release of Statement of Attainment
- Fitness to Participate
- Participants must be 18 years or over and 2 forms of ID and certified photos for the application of High Risk Work Licence
- Safety PPE and footwear
- Sufficient Language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Evidenced of holding the pre-requisite requirement that meets the conditions of ASQA – e.g. USI Transcript or provision of Statement of Attainment that can be verified by the issuing party. The provision of an individual’s HRWL is not sufficient, under ASQA requirements
- CPPCCDG3001A Licence to perform dogging
Please contact Fire and Safety Australia for further information on duration.
Onsite or at our training facility
Currently only available in WA. We welcome expressions of interest if you are in a different location.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with this course to save money.