LOCK OUT TAG OUT TRAINING
Lock Out Tag Out System
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to successful students on completion of course. This course is not Nationally Recognised.
A Lockout/Tagout system provides protection for everyone in the plant. Its success depends upon each student’s knowledge and understanding of locks and tags used on the job.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses in all states
- Importance of locking out plant and equipment
- Consequences of failing to lockout plant and equipment
- Basic principle lockout procedures
- Correct location for lockouts
- Appropriate isolation and lockout devices
- Methods of lockout
- Importance of correct procedures and training
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.