OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID TRAINING
Occupational First Aid Training
Course code: HLTAID003, HLTAID006, HLTAID007, HLTAID008
• HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
• HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
• HLTAID008 Manage first aid services and resources
Our Occupational First Aid Training Course is designed to train personnel in how to respond to First Aid emergencies where emergency help may be some time away or where as a First Aider you may have to manage the workplace first aid room.
This course takes participants to a higher level of training and is designed for First Aiders to manage patient care until the arrival of an Ambulance during complex incidents and emergencies. Many practical exercises are included as part of the training. This training course involves the completion of 3 full days of training (provided that a First Aid Course has been completed within the last 3 years – Otherwise the duration is 4 days).
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to participate
- The ability to perform CPR on the floor
- Enclosed shoes
- Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid – current
3 Days (4 days will include the HLTAID003 Provide first aid course as Day 1 if not already held and evidence provided)
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses are available in all states
- First Aid Overview
- Advanced Resuscitation
- Oxygen Therapy & Resuscitation
- Advanced Airway Management
- Defibrillator Usage
- Spinal Collars & Spine Boards
- Managing a first aid room
- Blood Pressure & Vital Signs
- Eye, Head & Abdominal Injuries
- Recording patient care
- Occupational Illnesses
- Medications & Pharmacology
- Confined Spaces & Workplace Hazards
- Psychological Emergencies
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.