OPERATE LIGHT VEHICLES
Operate Light Vehicle
Course code: RIIVEH201D
• RIIVEH201D Operate light vehicle
The Operate Light Vehicle course is for people who will be responsible for operating a light vehicle in an operational role.
The course includes planning and preparing for a journey, pre-start, start-up, shut-down procedures, operating a light vehicle over different terrains and completing minor maintenance on a light vehicle.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course.
- Fitness to participate;
- Free from the influence of drugs and alcohol;
- Enclosed shoes and clothing appropriate to training site requirements.
Group sizes are restricted to up to 3 participants to each trainer. Max 3 per car for practical training.
Onsite or at our training facility (clients are to provide vehicles)
Corporate courses in all states
- To demonstrate knowledge of the requirements for planning a light vehicle journey
- To demonstrate knowledge and skills when operating a light vehicle
- To demonstrate the ability to complete minor maintenance on a light vehicle
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.