OPERATE LIGHT VEHICLES
Operate Light Vehicle
Course code: RIIVEH201D
• RIIVEH201D Operate light vehicle
The Operate Light Vehicle course is for people who will be responsible for operating a light vehicle in an operational role.
The course includes planning and preparing for a journey, pre-start, start-up, shut-down procedures, operating a light vehicle over different terrains and completing minor maintenance on a light vehicle.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course.
- Fitness to participate;
- Free from the influence of drugs and alcohol;
- Enclosed shoes and clothing appropriate to training site requirements.
- Participants are required to hold a current unrestricted Class C drivers’ licence, applicable for the vehicle being driven and meet the national vision standards requirements for the that states legislation, with or without corrective lenses
Max 3 per car for practical training.
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses in all states
- To demonstrate knowledge of the requirements for planning a light vehicle journey
- To demonstrate knowledge and skills when operating a light vehicle
- To demonstrate the ability to complete minor maintenance on a light vehicle
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.