OPERATE VEHICLES IN THE FIELD
Driving Vehicles in the Field
Course code: PMASUP236
• PMASUP236 Operate vehicles in the field
This course targets safe driving practices in the field as well as the implementation of emergency and vehicle recovery techniques. This driver training course is designed for persons operating light vehicles in off road situations (4x4) and on the pipeline easement/access roads. It covers PMASUP236 – Operate Vehicles in the field from the Chemical, Hydrocarbons and Refining Training Package.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to participate
- Valid Driver’s Licence for manual vehicle
Students are to ensure they have a current manual drivers licence before the commencement of the training.
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses at all states
- Make for a safe workplace in remote locations
- Following company driving policies (Journey Management)
- Observation and Driver attitude
- Identification of Hazards and Risks
- Braking Techniques
- Vehicle recovery
- Fatigue management
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.