Course code: MEM15004B
• MEM15004B Perform inspection
The target group is any person who conducts inspections of completed or partly completed products produced by others.
Inspection is carried out according to a site quality plan or specifications; it applies to a range of manufacturing enterprises; and requires application of a range of measuring equipment/devices/tools.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate declaration, including physical fitness
• Appropriate PPE including safety footwear
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses on request
- Reading, interpreting and following information on written job instructions, standard operating procedures and other applicable reference documents
- Testing products for conformance to specifications in accordance with job instructions
- Testing reworked/repaired products for conformance to specification, in accordance with job instructions
- Entering routine and familiar information onto performa’s and standard workplace forms
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.