PERFORM POLE TOP RESCUE TRAINING
Perform Pole Top Rescue Training
Course code: UETTDRRF02B
• UETTDRRF02B Perform pole top rescue
This competency standard unit covers the performance of pole top rescue procedures as an emergency procedure required in the work place. It specified the mandatory requirements of rescue from a pole top and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution and rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for rescue, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of normal way of doing work.
Note: CPR is a pre-requisite for this course.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses most states
Emergency procedures for the skills required for pole top rescue of a victim encompassing:
- Inspection of rescue equipment
- Assessing hazards to rescuer, victim and others
- Isolation procedures
- Maintaining Safe Approach Distances (SAD’s) appropriate to pole top rescue
- Practical demonstration of rescuing a person
- Removing victim to safe location / place of safety
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.