PERFORM RESCUE FROM A SWITCH-YARD STRUCTURES AT HEIGHT TRAINING
Perform Rescue from Switch-Yard Structures at Heights Training
Course code: UETTDRRF05B
• UETTDRRF05B Perform Rescue from Switch-Yard Structures at Heights
This competency standard unit covers the performance of rescue procedures from switchyard structures at heights in the work place. It specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from switchyard structures and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing it.
• HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• Safety PPE and footwear
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Corporate courses on request
Emergency procedures for the skills required to rescue of a victim from switchyard structures at heights encompassing:
- Placement and Inspection of rescue equipment
- Assessing and controlling hazards to rescuer, victim and others
- Isolation procedures
- Maintaining Safe Approach Distances (SAD’s) appropriate to rescue from switchyard structures at heights
- Involvement of external emergency services as appropriate
- Practical demonstration of rescuing a person
- Removing victim / self to safe location / place of safety
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.