PROVIDE ADVANCED FIRST AID
Provide Advanced First Aid
Course code: HLTAID006, HLTAID007
- HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
Our Advanced First Aid Training Course is designed to train personnel with the skills and knowledge required to provide an advanced first aid & advanced resuscitation response, including management of the incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance
This course is designed for workers who may be required to provide, coordinate and manage a first aid response which may include advanced resuscitation, across a range of complex situations, including community and workplace settings.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to participate
- Enclosed footwear
- Ability to perform CPR on the floor
- Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at FSA Training Facilities
Corporate courses available in most states
- Legal and ethical
- Assess the incident scene
- Recovery Position
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Oxygen therapy and airway management
- Chest pain
- Management of injuries / trauma
- Management of illness / medical conditions
- Conduct a primary and secondary assessments
- Rescue Principles
- Maintain and use safety/rescue equipment
- Handover to Medical personnel
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.