PROVIDE CPR TRAINING
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation CPR
Course code: HLTAID001
• HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
This course provides participants with the confidence and competence required to perform CPR on an unconscious casualty. This training course is designed for any person whom may need to perform CPR to utilise DRSABCD during the course of their employment.
This training course is taught according to the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines. This training course takes personnel through both the theory of why we do CPR and many practical exercises that emphasise the ‘how’ we perform CPR.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
Onsite or at our training facility
Public courses are available in most states, corporate courses are available in all states
- Assess the incident scene
- Conduct D-R-S-A-B-C-D
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation techniques
- Roll patient into recovery position
- Handover to Medical personnel
- Manage a choking patient
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.