RESPOND TO WILDFIRE TRAINING
Responding to Wildfire
Course code: PUAFIR215, PUAFIR204B
• PUAFIR215 Prevent injury
• PUAFIR204B Respond to wildfire
This unit covers competency for responding to a wildfire when working as a member of a team, under direct supervision.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Participate
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate course only
- Response preparations to wildfire, location and access
- Reacting to changing wildfire behaviour due to changes in weather, topography and fuel conditions
- Participating in dry wildfire control with the use of extinguishing media
- Maintaining health and safety of self, other workers and people in the immediate work area
- Participating in mop-up and patrol, ancillary operations participation
- Correct procedures for equipment stowage and maintenance
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
What equipment do you use?
We train using fire systems that are safe and certified by Energy Safe Victoria. Participants use the latest generation of Bullex fire training equipment. This equipment allows learners to ‘feel the heat’ and extinguish a real fire in an environmentally-friendly way.
We have our own equipment, company policies and procedures. We tailor the training to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures. We can bring enough equipment for all to train with if needed.
Can we book you just for a procedure review & assessment?
Yes, you can book Fire & Safety Australia trainers to assess your building evacuation drills. We provide a comprehensive feedback report. We can also assist with emergency procedures and maps for your workplace.
Why do fire safety training?
By training your personnel in Fire Training and conducting regular fire drills, your organisation will ensure that your personnel are ready to deal with any workplace fire.
Is the training all theoretical?
No, we train using practical scenarios using your workplace and emergency evacuation equipment. Our fire training courses are a combination of both practical training and theoretical training.
How serious are these courses?
Our Fire trainers have decades of emergency response experience and will pass on their experience to your personnel in a fun and enthusiastic manner.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.