RESPOND TO WILDFIRE TRAINING
Respond to Wildfire
Course code: PUAFIR204
• PUAFIR204 Respond to wildfire
This unit covers competency for responding to a wildfire when working as a member of a team, under direct supervision.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Participate
• Safety PPE with safety footwear, long pants and long sleeves as a minimum
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
• PUAFIR210 Prevent Injury
Corporate course only
- Response preparations to wildfire, location and access
- Reacting to changing wildfire behaviour due to changes in weather, topography and fuel conditions
- Participating in dry wildfire control with the use of extinguishing media
- Maintaining health and safety of self, other workers and people in the immediate work area
- Participating in mop-up and patrol, ancillary operations participation
- Correct procedures for equipment stowage and maintenance
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.