RISK ASSESSMENT TRAINING
Conduct Hazard Analysis
Course code: MSMWHS201
- MSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis
Our nationally accredited Risk Assessment / Job Safety Analysis Training course is designed to teach participants how to accurately complete a Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis in accordance with their workplace procedures.
This course is an ideal starting point for persons who may need to complete JSA’s or Risk Assessments in their normal work duties. Participants will learn to complete JSA’s and Risk Assessments, looking at the risk assessment process of their workplace, covering risk controls, consequences and categories of risk using Hierarchy of hazard control and residual risk reduction strategies.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• Enclosed shoes
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
- Legislation and compliance
- Roles and responsibilities
- Hazard identification
- Risk Assessment and mitigation
- Hazard controls and implementation
- Review of risk management process
- Effective communication and consultation as part of the risk assessment process
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.