RISK ASSESSMENT TRAINING
Conduct Local Risk Assessment & Job Safety Analysis
Course code: MSMWHS201
- MSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis
Our nationally accredited Risk Assessment / Job Safety Analysis Training course is designed to teach participants how to accurately complete a Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis in accordance with their workplace procedures.
This course is an ideal starting point for persons who may need to complete JSA’s or Risk Assessments in their normal work duties. Participants will learn to complete JSA’s and Risk Assessments.
Our training is very workplace specific. We will look at your risk assessment processes and the hazards that are specific to your workplace. We will cover different methods of Risk Controls and the various consequences/categories of risk. The hierarchy of hazard controls will be looked at along with residual risk reduction strategies.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
Onsite or at our training facility
Public courses available in most states
- Legislation and compliance
- Roles and responsibilities
- Hazard identification
- Risk Assessment and mitigation
- Hazard controls and implementation
- Review of risk management process
- Effective communication and consultation as part of the risk assessment process
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.