ROAD CRASH RESCUE TRAINING
Road Crash Rescue
Course code: PUASAR024A, PUASAR022A, PUAEME001B, PUAEME002C, PUAFIR215
• PUASAR024A Undertake road crash rescue
• PUASAR022A Participate in a rescue operation
• PUAEME001B Provide emergency care
• PUAEME002C Manage injuries at emergency incident
• PUAFIR215 Prevent injury
Our nationally accredited Road Accident Rescue Training Course is designed for personnel whom may be required to perform rescue of personnel whom are trapped in motor vehicles, industrial plant or machinery in the workplace.
This training provides personnel with training to combat various types of onsite emergencies. Capabilities and course subjects will be completely tailored to the requirements of the worksite. Following the training course, personnel shall be capable of responding and controlling various motor vehicle, machinery and plant on-site emergencies.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses in all states
- Vehicle and Machinery construction
- Road Accident Rescue Hazards
- Road Accident Rescue Equipment
- Road Accident Rescue Team Formation
- Managing Injuries at the incident scene
- Vehicle Stabilisation
- Car Identification / heavy vehicle rescue techniques
- Airbags & Battery isolation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Rescue Team Ethos & Ideals
- Patient Handling
- Rapid Casualty Access
- Vehicle Extrication
- Safety Officer & Team Leader Roles & Responsibilities
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.