ROAD CRASH RESCUE TRAINING
Undertake Road Crash Rescue
Course code: PUASAR024, PUASAR022
• PUASAR024 Undertake road crash rescue
• PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation
Our nationally accredited Road Crash Rescue Training Course is designed for personnel who may be required to perform rescue of personnel whom are trapped in motor vehicles, industrial plant or machinery in the workplace.
This training provides personnel with training to combat various types of onsite emergencies. Capabilities and course subjects will be completely tailored to the requirements of the worksite. Following the training course, personnel shall be capable of responding and controlling various motor vehicle, machinery and plant on-site emergencies.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to Participate declaration
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Clothing appropriate to site requirements
- Enclosed shoes or appropriate safety footwear
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) that can be verified to ensure release of Statement of Attainment
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation (delivered as part of the course)
Evidence of each participant holding the above competency must be provided prior to entry into the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses in all states
- Vehicle and machinery construction
- Road crash rescue hazards
- Road crash rescue equipment
- Road crash rescue team formation
- Managing injuries at the incident scene
- Vehicle stabilisation
- Car identification / heavy vehicle rescue techniques
- Airbags and battery isolation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Rescue team ethos and ideals
- Patient handling
- Rapid casualty access
- Vehicle extrication
- Safety officer and team leader roles and responsibilities
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.