STANDARD 11 COAL MINE TRAINING
Standard 11 Generic Coal Mine Induction (Surface)
Course codes: RIIRIS201D, RIIERR302E, RIIGOV201D, RIIWHS201D, RIIERR205D, RIICOM201D
• RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
• RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies
• RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes/procedures
• RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
• RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
• RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Standard 11 Generic Coal Mine Induction (Surface) is the Standard for meeting the health and safety obligations in the coal mining industry in Queensland. Its purpose is to assist sites to establish and maintain a training system that delivers competent, safe and efficient work teams.
The Standard 11 Generic Coal Mine Induction (Surface) course covers many of the safety requirements for working the Coal Industry and will assist people who are working or looking for work in the mines in Queensland. After completing the course, participants will be required to demonstrate how they can apply what they have learnt to a real work situation. This is achieved by completing a Workplace Assessment Book in mining work environment. Students gain first-hand experience from our instructors with extensive industry expertise and experience and work through a series of real life scenarios.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• Clothing and footwear appropriate to delivery site. This many include PPE
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate course in all states and public courses in Queensland only.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.