SUPPRESS WILDFIRE TRAINING
Suppress of Wildfire
Course code: PUAFIR303
• PUAFIR303 Suppress wildfire
The suppression of wildfires requires a team approach from the time a fire is reported until it is made safe. It requires accurate reception of reported information, careful preparation and travel to the fire location, application of safe and appropriate fire control strategies, and timely recovery and maintenance of equipment in readiness for further deployment.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Participate
• Fire Rated PPE
• HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
• PUAFIR204 Respond to wildfire
Onsite (access to live fire ground required)
Corporate course only
- Receiving and reporting of wildfire details
- Responding and proceeding to fire, location & access
- Maintaining health and safety of self, other workers and people in the wildfire area
- Anticipating and reacting to changing wildfire and weather behaviour
- Undertaking dry wildfire control activity with the use of extinguishing media
- Completing mop-up and patrol
- Reading maps and navigation
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.