TOWER RESCUE TRAINING
Perform Tower Rescue
Nationally Recognised Units of Competency
• UETTDRRF04B Perform tower rescue
This competency standard unit covers the performance of rescue procedures from an Electricity Supply Industry (ESI) tower in the work place. It specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from an ESI tower and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
• HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate and sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
• Safety PPE and footwear
Evidence of each participant holding the pre-requisite / pre-entry requirements must be provided prior to entry into the course.
Corporate courses most states
Emergency procedure for the skills required for tower rescue of a victim encompassing:
- Placement of rescue equipment
- Controlling hazards to rescuer, victim and others
- Maintaining Safe Approach Distances (SAD’s) appropriate to tower rescue
- Practical demonstration of rescuing a person
- Removing victim to safe location / place of safety
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.