UNDERTAKE FIRST RESPONSE TO FIRE INCIDENT
Undertake First Response To Fire Incident
Course code: MSMWHS212
• MSMWHS212 Undertake first response to fire incident
This unit is designed to ensure that an appropriate first response to fire incidents in onshore and offshore situations/emergencies is achieved.
This competency applies to students who are required to respond to fires in the workplace (other than evacuating to the assembly point). It covers the first response (only) to fire, and does not include aggressive fire fighting. Typically this response would be undertaken to contain/extinguish a minor fire or to contain a more major fire while external help arrived.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Participate
• Enclosed shoes, long pants and long sleeve shirt
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate course only
- Site specific alarm procedures
- Characteristics of fire and fuel types
- Composition and uses of extinguishing agents
- Basic fire fighting equipment
- Site or organisation emergency procedures and response plans
- Site specific isolation procedures
- Liaison techniques with third parties
- Procedures to isolate pipeline sectors
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.