VERTICAL RESCUE TRAINING
Vertical Rescue Training
Course code: PUASAR032A, PUASAR022A
• PUASAR032A Undertake vertical rescue
• PUASAR022A Participate in a rescue operation
Our nationally accredited Vertical Rescue Course is designed for personnel who may be required to perform rope rescues to rescue injured personnel. This training course is taught by experienced emergency services instructors who will perform rescue scenarios that are relevant to our clients sites.
This training course is very ‘hands on’ with 75% of the time being ‘on ropes’ and performing rescue scenarios. Various types of equipment can be covered depending on the complexity of the types of rescue methods applicable at the site. Training and course subjects will be completely tailored to the requirements of the worksite. Capabilities / Course Subjects are listed below. Following the training course, all competent personnel shall be capable of responding and controlling various on-site rope rescue emergencies.
• PUAEME001B Provide emergency care
• PUAFIR215 Prevent Injury OR
• HLTAID003 Provide first aid
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses at all states
- Compliance Requirements for equipment, access and fall arrest systems
- Software Theory: Harness, Ropes etc
- Hardware Theory
- Life Rescue Knots & Hitches
- Anchor Points / Anchor Systems
- Suspension Trauma
- Rappelling Skills
- Line Ascension Skills
- Rescue Team Ethos & Ideals
- Lowering & Raising Systems
- Stretcher Escorting & Patient handling
- ‘Pick Off Rescues’
- Safety Officer & Team Leader Roles & Responsibilities
- Belay Systems & Climbing Skills (Optional)
- Decline Traverses (Optional)
- Tyrolean Traverses (Optional)
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.