WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHTS TRAINING
Height Safety Training
Course code: RIIWHS204D
• RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
Our nationally accredited height safety training course is designed for persons who are required to work at height. Participants will develop skills to select height safety equipment and apply it to specific tasks. Our height safety training course covers how to work in accordance with height safety regulations, Australian Standards and relevant codes of practice.
Participants will have an understanding of risk assessment procedures and permits to work at height. Participants who undertake our height safety training course will also undergo practical instruction in the correct use of height safety equipment.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
Onsite or at our training facility
Public courses available in most states
- WH&S Legislation, Height Safety Regulations, Codes Of Practice & Australian Standards
- Correct use of Height Safety Equipment
- Elevated Working Platforms & Scaffolds
- Case Studies from industry
- Risk Assessment & Hierarchy of Hazard Control
- Management & Employee responsibilities
- Fall Arrest Devices & Safety Equipment
- Safe Ladder Techniques
- Equipment Inspection & Maintenance requirements
- Setting up a fall restraint system
- Emergency Procedures including Height Rescue Procedures
- Suspension Trauma
- Developing Site Procedures & Safe Work Methods
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 7 days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 7-day notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.